Search Engine Optimization is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
If you are a marketer or business owner, you should definitely know how SEO is a successful marketing strategy and its benefits which can lift up your business to high level.
In this article, I am going to tell you amazing benefits of SEO.
#1 SEO Leads to Better User Experience
- If you want your users to like your website and have better user experience then
- There are many ways you can improve your website and maximize user experience.
- This includes providing your audience with relevant information, related photos or videos to support text, easy to navigate web pages or a mobile-friendly website configuration.
- All of this leads to a better user experience which results in more clicks, more leads, better brand recall and higher conversion rates. This is what search engine sites are looking for, thus improving your search ranking.
#2 SEO Targets Quality Traffic
- SEO is one of the best ways to engage in inbound marketing. When users search for something that is related to your niche, domain or industry, they know what they want and are actively seeking information/leads.
- SEO helps target a specific target audience and bring in quality traffic to your site.
- SEO is very customer-centric and can help you target a specific section of people online.
- With SEO, you can reach out to those who are looking for what you offer in an efficient manner.
#3 SEO Builds Brand Credibility
- When you do proper SEO of your site your site is most likely to be on top 3 pages of Google.
- So ranking first, second or third may give your customers the idea that you are one of the top players in the industry. It shows that you are popular and many users have researched you, too.
- This helps in building your brand credibility and brings you more target customers.
#4 SEO Ensures Mobile-Friendliness of Your Website
- As you know, Google has included another parameter as a ranking signal in its new algorithm which is called mobile-first search indexing.
- Back in April 2015, Google stated that mobile-friendly site has a significant impact on websites’ rankings on Google Search. This change will result in better user experience and easier navigation of websites.
#5 SEO is a Long-Term Marketing Strategy
- This is one of the most important benefits of SEO – it can start showing results anywhere between six to 12 months from the date of implementation and hold good for years to come.
- And that right there is one of the top reasons you must invest in either a good in-house SEO team or look at outsourcing the work.
- Unless Google algorithm is changed or other competitors have fueled their SEO strategies, it is not easy to pull you down the search rankings.
#6 SEO Does Not Involve Paid Ads
- A good combination of both paid and non-paid marketing methods is the key to success.
- SEO lowers advertising costs. When you already have a top ranking, there is no need for you to pay per click or advertise your page. You will continue to stay above the rest of the search results as long as Internet users click your search links.
- To add to that, activities pertaining to inbound lead generation include search engine optimization, social media management, blogging, referrals, etc. All of these have little or no cost at all.
- SEO needs only a one-time investment in human resources and can produce long-term results.
#7 Keeping up With Google’s Algorithm Updates
- Google releases hundreds of changes or updates to its search algorithm every single year to stay ahead of fraudulent or black-hat SEO techniques that have been designed to take advantage of it and gain better search rankings.
- This means you need to be up to date with all the latest developments in the field of SEO in order to hold on to your search rankings or continue to climb upward in SERPs.
- So always use white hat SEO techniques to be in good books of Google and its algorithm.
You may have the most amazing product or service offering, but it is of no use if people do not know about you online. Well, you can always start working on your site’s SEO knowing these amazing benefits.