Well, TRUST towards any brand or company is what anybody would want and which results in the LOYALTY of the customer.
Now that, not every brand or company has a physical presence and it is possible that they operate online only.
Reviews & Ratings are the factors that help any customer to create an image of any brand or company, hence which will decide if the customer will develop any interest or drop and move ahead.
More importantly, 94% of online shoppers reported that a negative review has convinced them to avoid visiting a business.
7 reasons for how reviews and ratings would help your brand?
- Thay makes you more visible: Most shoppers will look on search engines like Google and Bing, or even on Facebook when deciding what to buy. These websites all have their own unique ways of indexing and surfacing content, but they all value original and fresh content, and customer reviews can definitely help feed the content machine, keeping your brand favored by algorithms.
- They make you look trustworthy: Your brand can build significant trust and credibility from a steady stream of positive reviews. One of the more interesting findings of recent research is just how powerful reviews are at building your company’s online identity. Companies with better average ratings are significantly more likely to see views converted to traffic and sales.
- Social Image gets you conversions: We’re more likely to make a purchase if others around us—even total strangers—agree that it is a good decision. Today, online reviews are the biggest source of social proof, and they have a clear impact on sales.
- They have a clear impact on sales: Case studies and theory can be misleading. Reality doesn’t always follow logic, and there are always outliers. But there’s a growing body of benchmark data that proves that reviews do empirically lead to increased revenue.
- They can help you to stand in conversations: Very good (or bad) reviews have a way of quickly spreading. Encouraging consumers to review your company is an easy way to expand your brand’s reach. Even on an individual level, having positive reviews can help push further reviews.
- They help largely in decision making: A proactively cultivated brand is one that increases your online visibility, and today, that means encouraging several ways for people to talk about you. Social media is a great tool, but the ability for customers to talk about you on other channels is a crucial component of your presence.
- They give you a free-hand for customers: More than simply posting reviews, consumers today expect companies to respond to their comments. These reviews also give you a forum, to be frank with consumers and reinforce positive reviews with thanks, or promotions. More importantly, they also give you a way to quickly rectify a poor review and show that you care.