Advantages of Html :-
- HTML is widely used.
- Every browser supports HTML Language.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Do not need to purchase any extra software because it is by default in every window.
Advantages of CSS :-
- CSS changes are device friendly.
- Ability to re-position.
- Makes the Search Engine Better Crawl Your Web Pages.
- Easy to maintain.
Disadvantages of Html :-
- HTML can create only static and plain pages so if we need dynamic pages then HTML is not useful.
- I need to write a lot of code for making a simple webpage.
- Security features are not good at HTML.
- If we need to write long code for making a webpage then it produces some complexity.
Disadvantages of CSS :-
- There’s CSS, CSS 1 up to CSS3, which has resulted in confusion among developers and web browsers.
- With CSS, what works with one browser may not always work with another.
- Because it is an open text-based system, CSS doesn’t have the built-in security that will protect it from being overridden