List of Python Alternatives
- Below is the different Python Alternatives which are as follows:
- It is an object-oriented language like python, which is used to handle bulky applications carrying very involved business logic.
- Many products have been developed using Java and currently, all the upcoming versions are being handled by Oracle Corporation.
- Java offers multiple features from basic OOPS concepts to multithreading, streams, lambdas, functional interfaces, etc.
- You can follow design patterns implementation using concepts of abstract classes, inheritance, interfaces, etc.
- Java-based projects are generally chosen with a stack containing Spring (for dependency resolutions, security and JDBC template, etc.), Hibernate (for persisting with database) and Java (8 or above preferred). These all make the backend of the application.
- Android-based applications, video-streaming based applications, applets, etc. can be developed with Java.
- Java is platform-independent.
- Multiple middlewares can be added to perform the task.
- People have published their packages using a node package manager.
- You can incorporate new services like Kafka, Twilio, LogDNA, Auth0, etc. with great ease here.
- This is one of the most flexible languages of all time and many small-scale and some large-scale applications are developed using it.
- Good products based on PHP like WordPress have come up in the market, where it’s easy for people to host and maintain their websites and also they can manage content easily.
- PHP and MySQL are used in conjunction with solution building.
- PHP has a limited scope as it is restricted to the web development arena only, while Python is a full-stack programming language that can be used in data analytics and machine learning also.
- PHP is a scripting language and python is a programming language.
Usages of python
Python can be used to develop different applications like web applications, graphic user interface based applications, software development application, scientific and numeric applications, network programming, Games and 3D applications and other business applications. It makes an interactive interface and easy development of applications.
2.Access of Database:
Uses of Python also helps in accessing the database easily. Python helps in customizing the interfaces of different databases like MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and other databases. It has an object database like Durus and ZODB. It is used for standard database API and freely available for download.
3. Adopt Test Driven Development:
Python makes coding easier as well as testing with help of adopting Test Driven Development approach. The test cases can be easily written before any code development. Whenever the code development started, the written test cases can start testing the code simultaneously and provides the result. These can also be used for checking or testing the pre-requirements based on the source code.
4. Multiple Programming paradigms:
Python is also used because of its providing continuous support to several programming paradigms. As it supports object-oriented programming and structured programming. Python has features, which also support various concepts of functional programming language. It is used for dynamic type system and automatic memory management. Python language features and programming paradigms allow you for developing the small as well as large applications. It can be used for complex software applications.
5. Other applications for which python is used:
There are other applications for which python is used that are Robotics, web scraping, scripting, artificial intelligence, data analysis, machine learning, face detection, color detection, 3D CAD applications, console-based applications, audio-based applications, video-based applications, enterprise applications, and applications for Images etc. These are some major applications used.