Social Media is one of the most important and powerful tool of marketing in today’s
Social Media Marketing(SMM) is very important part of digital marketing. It is the marketing which is done through social media platforms, to connect with the audience to build your brand name, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
Social media marketing (SMM) is the use of social media websites and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to reach new customers, engage with existing customers, and promote their desired culture, mission, or tone. Also known as “digital marketing” and “e-marketing,”
The major social media platforms (at the moment) are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat
There are also a range of social media management tools that help businesses to get the most out of the social media platforms listed above. For example, Buffer is a to build a brand or grow your business, we want to help you succeed.
The Five Core Pillars of Social Media Marketing
2)Planning and Publishing
3)Listening and Engagement
4)Analytics and Reporting
Measure factors of social media marketing :-
According to survey few factors why social media marketing is popolar now a days
1. Of all adults with Internet access, 71% use social media
2. The average American social media user spends 2.7 hours per day on social media
3. Facebook is still the most widely used social media platform
4. YouTube drives the most engaged traffic of any social site
5. Social commerce revenue is projected to total $30 billion in 2015
6. 54% of B2B marketers say they’ve generated leads from social media
7. 80% of B2B social media leads come from LinkedIn
8. Only 26% of companies integrate social media into their business strategies.