Django is a python framework for web applications, as it allows developers to use modules for faster development. As a developer, you can make use of these modules to create apps, websites from an existing source. It speeds up the development process greatly, as you do not have to code everything from scratch. Using Django, you can create professional web apps and websites in a short window. The platform is known for its advanced functionality like admin panels, authentication support, comment boxes, file upload support, contact forms, app management, and more.
There is a large collection of modules that you can use for Django website development projects. It is among the best framework for web development.
Advantages of Django:-
Fast: Django is very fast enough to code in. There are various libraries provided so, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel or built the product from scratch. Plus, there is much pre-built code already available for you in Django which makes your task much easy.
Security: It comes with vast security. It can prevent your website or app from most of the attacks like – SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, Clickjacking, and many more.
Admin Panel: It comes with the built-in administration panel, which makes development much easy and fast. As you don’t have to create a separate admin panel for handling the backend.
Best IDE’s for Django development:-
Pycharm: It is specifically used for Python programming, and it is developed to operate across multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. The IDE consists of code analysis tools, debugger, testing tools along with version control options. Developers can build their own Python plugins with the help of various APIs available in Pycharm. You can directly work with multiple databases from the IDE itself without getting it integrated with another tool. Some features of it:
- It includes creative code completion for classes, objects and keywords, auto-indentation and code formatting, and customizable code snippets and formats.
- It shows on-the-fly error highlighting. It also contains PEP-8 for Python that helps in writing neat codes that are easy to support for other languages.
- It has features for serving fast and safe refactoring.
Jupyter: It is an open-source and web-based environment to help coders that have just started off in the Data Science field. Due to ease of use along with many informative references, programmers can get acquainted with Jupyter to work with large data sets for analysis. It is available for free and can help analysts with numerical functions, data visualization, and supports many data functionalities. Jupyter contains in-built libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc. to help coders perform various functions on data. Some features of it:
- It can support up to 40 languages, and it includes languages popular for data science such as Python, R, Scala, Julia, etc.
- It allows one to create and share the documents with equations, visualization, and most importantly live codes.
- There are interactive widgets from which code can produce outputs such as videos, images, and LaTeX. Not only this, but interactive widgets can also be used to visualize and manipulate data in real-time.
- It has got Big Data integration where one can take advantage of Big Data tools, such as Apache Spark, from Scala, Python, and R. One can explore the same data with libraries such as pandas, scikit-learn, ggplot2, dplyr, etc.