Digital Marketing through pay- per- click
Digital marketing is the act of promoting and selling products and services by leveraging online marketing tactics such as social media marketing, search marketing, and email marketing.
Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.
Types of PPC
1. Search ads
Search ads are the most common ads you’ll see in the search results. These PPC ads appear at the top and bottom of the search results on Google. You’ll see these ads tagged with the word “ad” to indicate paid content.
2. Display ads
Display ads are another PPC ad type you can use to reach people interested in your business. These ads appear on Google’s partner websites. Instead of being all-text ads, these ads typically include a photo and text.
These ads enable you to target specific types of people you believe are interested in your business. You can set your particular target market or focus on targeting people who visited websites similar to your own.
3. Social ads
Social media ads are one of the most popular types of paid advertising. These ads appear in social media feeds on different platforms. It’s a great way to connect with social media users.
these are the most popular platforms companies use to engage their audience. You’ll want to choose your platform based on where your audience frequents the most. If you research your audience, you’ll know which social media sites they use most.
Why PPC ( Pay-Per-Click ) is important
- In PPC, the advertiser only has to pay when the viewer clicks on the ad.
- The PPC budgets can be edited according to requirement and whenever necessary.
- PPC permits precise targeting with keywords, interests, and demographics.
- PPC has the power to get you traffic that is both immediate and consistent.
- PPC has the potential of showing results very quickly in terms of traffic, sales, and leads.
- PPC ensures that you are able to generate valuable Click Through Rate and a higher ROI.
- Showing your ads 24/7 can be costly for any business and will most likely to lower the ROI.