What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is a method in computer science where it is taught to understand and mimic human conversation and human behavior. Artificial Intelligence has produced a new intelligent machine which thinks, responds and performs tasks just like humans based on the data fed. AI can perform highly technical and specialized tasks such as robotics, speech and image recognition, also natural language processing and problem-solving etc.
Artificial Intelligence isn’t like Human Intelligence but it can learn and think like humans and in the future might exceed human intelligence.
Application of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence holds both great promise and many benefits.
1. For the Economy, Business, and Industries.
Artificial intelligence can benefit the economy by helping the evolution of work. Robots and AI will help people perform their tasks better, not take their jobs. The combination of man and machine will be unstoppable.
With deep learning and machine learning, AI can become smarter over time, thus increasing a business’ efficiency. AI will also significantly reduce the Human error and study historical data to cut costs.
Facial recognition, pattern identification, and digital content analysis will be huge. Academic research, health sciences, and tech companies will enjoy enhanced capabilities.
2. For Humanity and Society
AI enhances information throughput and efficiency, helping people create new opportunities. We’re talking about new streams for revenue generation, savings, and jobs.The improvement of technology has resulted in the elevation of the human condition. Think of electricity in homes and the automobile. AI has the potential to eclipse these because machines will be able to help people solve more significant, more complicated social problems. Innovation will reign, and quality of life will get better.
Artificial intelligence can significantly expand human creativity and ingenuity by handling tedious tasks. People will have more time to learn, experiment and explore.
3. In Health care and Medicine Health care
For health care services will be better at diagnostics because an AI wearable can monitor users 24/7. Artificial intelligence can help people extend their knowledge and understanding of Medicine. Image-based AI diagnoses can help doctors better treat their patients.
Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing:
Earlier Digital Marketers were reluctant about the usage of AI in Digital Marketing but with the growth of AI and its results, AI has proved that it is and will bring dynamic changes in the marketing world and much of the ambiguity has been dissolved.
- Generating Content – Yes! Machines can now create content from scratch based on data fed to them. These can be very helpful in saving time and resources. AI can write reports and news based on data and information. Automated Journalism is now used by many leading news giants like BBC news, The New York Times, Washington Posts and more. Also, Facebook uses AI to remove fake news.
- Product Recommendation and Content Curation- Not just creating content but helping recommending products and services based on the user’s search, interest and behavior. Artificial intelligence can rightfully understand the behavior of the targeted audience and what is more better than finding the right products or services that you are already looking at.
Have you noticed that how Netflix recommends you content based on your interest and they are so on point.
Artificial Intelligence technology is commonly used to make personalized content recommendations that the user may find interesting, such as the if people buy X product they might like Y product too, similar products just like Amazon does.
- Use of AI Chatbots –We are aware of automated responses used by businesses to solve customer queries and also used in data collection, keeping the audience updated about products and services. They can serve clients 24/7 and retain their data for future use. Also, the applications of chatbots are huge and the amalgamation of Chatbots with Artificial Intelligence and Machine is the new game changer
- Web Design- Without the help of a programmer or a designer, you can still have your website through the use of Grid, that uses Artificial Intelligence to do the work for you based on the information provided like images, text, calls-to-action, etc. they can make the website look professional in much less time and at affordable price.
- Predictive Analysis- Artificial Intelligence uses data to make probable future projections. Predictive analysis is just the use of data, statistical algorithms, and machine learning.
- Digital Advertising- Digital Advertising is widely using Artificial Intelligence to ensure maximum success, it is being used across platforms like Facebook, Google, Instagram to provide the best possible experience. Analyzing user information like gender, age, interest, and other aspects to show them relevant ads.
With the help of AI technology, marketers can spot micro trends and even predict trends. They can then make strategic decisions As a result, brands can reduce digital advertising waste and ensure that their spend delivers the best possible results.
- Online Searches-The way of searching content has changed and marketers will need to create and change content accordingly. New innovations include Voice Search and Google’s algorithm and other AI advances. Other innovations include Amazon Echo, Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, and Google Home where they can perform searches just by voice command or pressing a button.
- Email Marketing- Brands are customizing emails to reach their target audience with the power of AI. They can now personalize content based on customer behavior and preferences.
Machine learning or automatic learning can now determine the best time and days of the week to contact the user, the recommended frequency through analyzing millions of data. Now they can understand which content catches most attention and which subject and titles get more clicks.