Search engine optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to methods used to increase traffic to a website by increasing its search engine page rank.
SEO often involves improving the quality of the content, ensuring that it is rich in relevant keywords and organizing it by using subheads, bullet points, and bold and italic characters. SEO also ensures that the site’s HTML is optimized such that a search engine can determine what is on the page and display it as a search result in relevant searches. These standards involve the use of metadata, including the title tag and meta description
It refers to techniques that help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This makes your website more visible to people who are looking for solutions that your brand, product, or service can provide via search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. SEO is performed because a website will receive more visitors from a search engine when website ranks are higher in the search engine result page (SERP). These visitors can then be converted into customer.
Search engine optimization is the process of making the site and content highly relevant for both search engine and searchers
Process of search engine optimization
- Resesrch : Research involves identifying a group of keyword phrases that will be used in optimization. This step is critical and requires a considerable amount of time to find a good set of phrases that offer a balanced combination of two important factors: high usage by searchers and relatively low competition within the search engines.
- Identify targeted keywords : Targeted keyword(s) is relatively easy. Online tools allow you to enter a particular keyword or words and will return all the ways in which that word(s) was used by searchers in the last month and in what volume.
- On page optimization :Onpage optimization (AKA on-page SEO) refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search engines . Examples of this include measures to optimize the content or improve the meta description and title tages Conversely, off page SEO refers to links and other signals.
4. Web Analytic Implementation : In order to navigate effectively, you need accurate web analytics. And to obtain accurate web analytics, you need an analytics implementation.
a robust analytics implementation is a must if you want to track more than simple vanity metrics (such as page visits or bounce rates) with a basic analytics solution installation .
5. Link Building : – Link building for most businesses, particularly small businesses, is not an “if you build it, they will come” situation. Therefore it is not enough to just launch content and hope for the best, we must continue to supplement content launches with smaller complementary content launches, outreach and manual submission link building.
6. Report Ranking and Traffic : The seo traffic measures the number of visits to your website that are the result of organic or paid search traffic. By coupling web visit metrics with goal completion metrics you get a complete picture of your SEO performance. Too often, SEO is treated as a separate endeavour when, in fact, it should be seen within the context of your website’s performance and wider marketing efforts. Use this KPI to provide your search marketing team with perspective on a google dashbrad
7. Conversion optimization : In internet marketing, and web analytics conversion optimization, or conversion rate optimization is a system for increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that convert into customers, or more generally, take any desired action on a webpage. It is commonly referred to as CRO.
Search engine optimization is a hard and tedious job, it can take a large amount of your time, there are too many pieces of the puzzle that you need to piece together. I once read “Promoting a site that writers on the web are unlikely to link to is as deadly as creating a fantastic website no one will see.” I think the writer said it all in this simple sentence. There is no use in making the best website in your niche when you are not promoting it.
Anurag Rajput · June 5, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Knowledge from ur information
Gaurav Soni · June 5, 2020 at 2:29 pm
Doing Great,Carry on
Ashvini Rajoriya · June 5, 2020 at 4:40 pm
Thank you so much Aprajita, your blogs cleary defines the importance and usage of search engine and web browsers….such a nice initiative taken by you….Thank you so much for such helpful contant
Aprajita Agrawal · June 5, 2020 at 5:37 pm
yash rai · June 5, 2020 at 2:51 pm
its very nice
Ruchita · June 5, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Ayushi gahlot · June 5, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Priyanshi · June 5, 2020 at 10:45 pm