- Designed for creating network-centric applications.
- Complementary to and integrated with Java.
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML.
- Open and cross-platform
It means that a web page need not be a static HTML, but can include programs that interact with the user, control the browser, and dynamically create HTML content.
- JS scripts and plugins are used everywhere by everyone, even by regular users;
- it has the richest feature set;
- specialists who can code in JS languages are always in demand.