Being a vast concept its necessary to have a thought on what should we work or focus upon so that SEO works in favor of us.
There are multiple aspects that could be observed in the above image but here we will try to be more particular.
So the 6 pillars of SEO goes as:
- Content: The content of a website is the most important element of an effective search engine optimization strategy. When assembling your website content, you should consider which information is essential for the customer.
- Keywords: Keywords are terms users type into search engines such as Google to find a website. Having relevant keywords is a must in order to be found in the organic search engine results pages.
- Meta Title & Meta Description: The meta title is the title published in the SERPs, while meta description is the text displayed in the SERPs under your meta title.
- Online Directories: Online directories allow you to be visible on a variety of websites as well as gather reviews from your customers.
- Social Media: Social media is one of the best channels for businesses to interact with their customers and provide updates on any news from your business. It helps to hit the right audience.
- Backlinks: t is a well-known fact that word-of-mouth can be the best form of advertising for any business. Backlinks are exactly this, however, it can be considered the trickiest part of SEO as it requires outside sources to publish content about your business.
If you are able to play and handle these concepts then there is a high chance that the ball will be in your court.