An organic keyword is a keyword used to attract the users through search engine optimization. It defines your content and about it. In terms of SEO, they are the words and phrases that searcher enter into the search engine.
As a digital marketer, you want the keywords to be relevant for your page to what users are searching. So, they have a better chance of finding your content among the results.
Keywords help your site ranking on search engine to drive organic traffic from the SERPs. The keyword you choose to target the users are should included in your content. Every day, there are over 3.5 billion searches on Google alone.
In order to drive traffic through organic search, you need to optimize your web content for organic keywords. Keywords are the terms that people type on search engines in order to find the information or content related to them. There are some tools are available which provide us real keywords and organic keywords.
Organic keywords contrast with pay-per-click (PPC) keywords, which are bid on through paid search marketing campaigns. In PPC, keywords are ranking on the basis of their bid price or value.
Check Keyword Ranking
You can check your keywords ranking on the search engine by using Google Webmaster Tools. It would show you average ranking position for keywords by landing page. If a keyword is contributing to the business goal and it is not reaching top results, it means you should try to improve rankings.
By the keyword tools, you can also identify the other keywords by which user try to search you content and which helps in your site ranking also. You should optimize your keywords regularly which maintain your ranking on search results.
How to choose the rights keywords?
- Before focusing on the keywords, you should identify about the customers. You must understand the customer and their thinking. By which term or phrase they try to search you or your content.
- You should make a list of possible keywords which could be searched by the customers or users. Keywords should be included in your content and should attract the customers.
- You can use the various keywords tools. These tools help you to identify the attractive and useful keywords for you. These tools like KeywordTool.io, KWFinder, Keywords everywhere, etc.
- Choose the keywords to target the customers for your site. The keywords which you think that are useful and could search by your users.
- Once your keyword strategy is implemented, you should optimize your keywords periodically. It help to maintain your ranking on search results.